Shocking Research Shows that MOST Omega-3 FISH-Oil Supplements
Are NOT What They Say They Are
The headlines in a recent article on ABC Australia’s website stated that:
“Research Finds MOST Fish Oil Supplements Ineffective.”
It then goes on to explain that “new research has found serious discrepancies between what manufacturers of fish oils are advertising and what consumers are actually getting.”
The frightening results of this study of 32 different fish-oil supplements found that:
- Over 65% of the products studied had 2/3 OR LESS of the active ingredients claimed on the label
- Only 10% passed the test for acceptable levels of degradation
Although, thankfully, there were no adverse health effects from these findings, such products are certainly NOT giving you the levels of active ingredients required for the health benefits that research has proven!!
It is important to know what to look for in a supplement when trusting your family’s precious health to it and spending your hard-earned money…
The Top 4 Secrets to
Choosing an Omega-3 Supplement:
1. Always ask for a Certificate of Analysis, which shows the GUARANTEED minimum active ingredients (DHA and EPA) for that particular batch of that particular product.
Whilst most companies will be unwilling to give you this information, those with the highest ethics and quality products will be only too happy to give you the proof you request.
At NuIQue, your confidence is our #1 priority, so click here to go to the NuIQue Homepage where you can see Certificate of Analysis, which guarantees theminimum activity levels in our current stock.
2. Ensure that your Omega-3 comes from a source that is rich in both DHA and EPA in their natural ratio of 2:1.
This ratio is NOT found in nuts or seeds of any sort, which only supply fatty acids in the form of ALA. The body then needs to break down the ALA into DHA and EPA, making it less ‘bioavailable’ and therefore less efficiently utilised by the body.
3. Ensure that your Omega-3 supplements come from a consistent and reliable source.
NuIQue algae is grown in “anaerobic“ (without oxygen) conditions, which means that it doesn’t require external (aka unpredictable) forces, such as sunlight, temperature and oxygen, to grow.
- This means that the active ingredients in NuIQue Omega-3 oil are consistent andguaranteed in every batch.
- NuIQue is obviously 100% natural as pure algae oil
- It is also free from all contaminants and toxins which might come from external exposure
4. Increase the longevity of your supplements by:
- Storing away from direct light (which speeds up the oxidation process)
- Keeping cool – preferably refrigerated
- Consuming within recommended time