Terms & Conditions
See also see our Privacy & Security Policy and Returns Policy.
Nuique Ltd is a limited company registered in the United Kingdom.
YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED BY OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
We accept no liability (to the fullest extent allowed by law) for the accuracy of information contained on Product pages or on the website, which may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. However, this provision does not affect your statutory rights and remedies.
We use all reasonable endeavour’s to adhere to the delivery times as set out in delivery times on our website.
These terms & conditions contain the whole of our agreement relating to your purchase, together with our website prices and contact details. They cannot be varied except where in writing and signed by an employee, agent or Director of Nuique Ltd.
Credit Card Safety.
Nuique Ltd have taken every precaution and use the latest technology to protect your credit card information. Any losses sustained by the transmission of personal information by e-mail or Internet links shall be borne exclusively by you and you should contact your card provider.
We will not rent or sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party without your permission. If you have purchased from our site, subscribed to one of our newsletters and entered any of our competitions, or advised us of your e-mail address, post & telephone number - we may occasionally update you on news and special opportunities via e-mail.
Communication & Marketing
By becoming a member of Nuique Ltd and providing Nuique with your e-mail, postal address and telephone number you consent to receive communication from us about our latest products and special offers. Our emails refer to your Nuique membership and the products & services we offer, which we think may be of interest to you.
Out of Stock Items
All products are subject to availability. Backordered products include items that are not currently in stock. Should this occur, we would e-mail you with the anticipated dispatch date. If for any reason we determine that a backordered item will no longer be available, we will notify you immediately by e-mail, cancel the item from your order, and refund you in full, or you may choose an alternative product of the same value.
- We reserve the right to alter prices to take into account forces beyond our control (e.g. currency fluctuations).
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by us, our employees or our agents in circumstances where:
(a) there is no breach of duty of care owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents;
(b) such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach;
(c) any increase in loss or damage results from breach by you of any of these terms and conditions; or
(d) such loss or damage relates to any business or non-consumer loss or damage including, without limitation lost data, lost profits and business interruptions.
You should always consult your doctor before taking any supplements, special care should be taken when treating children, in pregnancy or for any ongoing disease and we recommend that you seek the advice of a qualified health professional in these cases.
All information given is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any condition or individual. If you are using supplements you should always inform your professional health practitioner or herbalist.
- we reserve the right to refuse to supply any person or company for any reason.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions are declared void for unfairness pursuant to the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contract Regulations 1999, the remaining contract shall only continue to bind the parties if it is capable of continuing in existence without the unfair terms.
- These Terms and Conditions contain the whole of our agreement relating to your purchase, together with our website prices and contact details. To protect your own interests please read our terms and conditions carefully before accepting them. If you are uncertain as to your rights or want any explanation about our terms and conditions please email our customer service centre.
- You will become the owner of your purchases once we have received your full payment for such purchases.
- Nuique Limited is the exclusive owner of Nuique logo & website, trademark & designs and all other company names & logos are the property of their owners. No permission is given in respect of the use of any brand names, product names, trademarks or their respective owners, and such use may constitute infringement of their owner's rights.