Serrapeptase is an enzyme isolated from bacteria found in silkworms. It has been used for years in Japan and Europe for reducing inflammation and pain due to surgery, trauma, and other inflammatory conditions. Today, Serrapeptase is widely available as a dietary supplement and has many health benefits.
• Serrapeptase is an enzyme that comes from silkworms.
Along with its anti-inflammatory properties it may offer a host of other health benefits.
• Serrapeptase has been shown to reduce some of the symptoms associated with inflammation following the surgical procedures.
• Serrapeptase may offer pain relief for people with certain inflammatory ear, nose, and throat conditions. It may also be beneficial for minor postoperative dental surgeries.
• Serrapeptase has been suggested to dissolve blood clots that could lead to a heart attack or stroke, many varicose veins patients have seen impressive improvements.
• Serrapeptase may be useful for people with chronic respiratory diseases by increasing mucus clearance and reducing inflammation of the airways.
Serrapeptase is not recommended to take with medications or supplements that thin your blood.
Full, No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with a product that you have purchased from us, you are invited to return it for a full refund. See Refunds for further information.
From 19p Per Capsule.
We promise to keep our prices very competitive at all times.
Please let us know if you have any comments regarding our pricing.
Thanks and kind regards,
nuIQue Customer Service
Have you considered
NEW Serrapeptase PLUS60 capsules / POUCH £17.45 INFO AND PRICING
Herbal Folligen Natural Hair Growth Supplement for thinning hair – UNISEX product120 capsules / POUCH £17.45 INFO AND PRICING
Petique: 3 for 2 Vegan Algae Omega 3 EPA DHA & DPA for dogs180 capsules / 3 POUCHES £34.90 INFO AND PRICING
Vegan Algae Omega 3 (EPA DHA DPA)60 capsules / POUCH £17.45 INFO AND PRICING
Mother & Baby Vegan Algae Omega 3 (EPA DHA DPA)60 capsules / POUCH £17.45 INFO AND PRICING